The Bumbo™ is made from a soft, lightweight, non-toxic material. It is durable, easy to clean, and comes with a restraint belt.
The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head.
Safety First: Not to be used on a raised or uneven surface, such as a car seat, in a bath or in other water. Bumbo™ is happiest on the floor. Do not use unless the baby is fully able to support its head. Bumbo™ is designed so that the baby's own body weight helps hold them gently in place. Depending on the physical development and age of the child, some babies will be able to move out of the Bumbo™, so never leave your child unattended.
WARNING: When not buckled in seat, children can escape and fall suddenly. To avoid serious injury from falls and other hazards:
- Always use with the restraint belt
- Only use the Seat on floor or level ground surface
- Never use on raised surfaces such as tables, counters, chairs, beds, or near stairs. Even a belted baby can cause the Bumbo seat to slide or move off raised surfaces
- Always stay with and watch your baby during use
- Never use as a booster seat, high chair, car seat, bath seat, or child carrier
- Never use the Bumbo seat in or near water to avoid drowning