Little Bear and Daddy Bear share a special day together
exploring the woods in this heartwarming story that captures the special
bond shared between a father and child. Beautiful illustrations paired
with lively, rhyming text will keep little ones entertained and engaged
while following along to this sweet woodland story. Join Little Bear as
she plays, explores, and learns with her daddy while sharing lots of
hugs and support along the way! A cute and cozy sturdy board book
perfect for storytime or bedtime with Dad!
- Beautifully captures the unconditional love shared between a parent and child
- Sweet and playful illustrations by well-known artist, Sydney Hanson, and rhyming text make for an engaging and entertaining read for your daughter or son
- Sturdy large board pages and padded durable cover
suitable for even the littlest babies and toddlers. Easy for little ones
to follow along as they share the story together.
- Touches on themes of empathy, bonding, encouragement, and unconditional love
- Perfect gift for baby showers, a birthday, Father's Day, new dads, little valentines, first libraries, grandfathers, and more!
Author of Daddy and Me as well as Mommy and Me.
Cottage Door Press is
an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books
are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the
flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect.
That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage
caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests
together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all
children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect,
encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to
see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented
staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds
and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and
literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many
little ones as possible.
Sydney Hanson started drawing at an
early age. She is an experienced 2-D and 3-D production artist and has
worked for Nickelodeon and Disney Interactive. She lives in Minnesota.