Step 1: Choose Your GroVia® Shell
Step 2: Choose either Reusable Organic Cotton or Stay Dry Soaker Pads OR Disposable BioSoakers
Fits 8 to 30 lbs.
- Less waste in our landfills
- Save hundreds of dollars each year
- Healthier for baby, less diaper rash
- No Dioxins
- They re cute
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China
Inner Body: 100% Polyester
Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
What is the Grovia Hybrid/AI2 diapering system?
The GroVia® Hybrid/AI2 is a modern, one-size diapering system. Its unique, waterproof Shell and cloth Soaker Pad minimize waste and cost. When the Soaker Pad is wet, simply replace it with a fresh, dry one!
How does the Grovia Hybrid/AI2 system work?
The Hybrid/AI2 system is designed so that the outer Shell may be used for multiple diaper changes. If the Soaker Pad is wet, simply snap in a fresh one and you are ready to go. If the Shell is wet, allow it to air dry and use for the next diaper change. When your GroVia® Shell is soiled or very saturated, start fresh with a new GroVia® Shell.
Most GroVia® Hybrid/AI2 system users will find that using 2-4 GroVia® Shells are enough per day, although newborn babies may need more.
How does the one-size feature on my Grovia work?
GroVia will fit MOST babies from 8-35 lbs. The GroVia Shell features three sets of rise snaps that adjust to fit your baby. Our unique one-size Organic Soaker Pad fits from 8-35 lbs as well.
- Newborn/Small Infant Setting: Snap your GroVia Shell rise snaps on the lowest setting. Snap your soaker pad into the shell and simply flip the front of the soaker pad in towards baby. Fastened diaper on baby.
- Infant Setting: Snap your GroVia Shell rise snaps on the middle setting. Snap your soaker pad into the shell. Tuck the front of your soaker pad down, while pulling the front panel up and fasten on baby.
- Toddler Setting: Leave your GroVia Shell rise snaps unsnapped. Snap your soaker pad into the shell and fasten on baby.
First and foremost it is important to wash and dry your Soaker Pads at least 3-5 times prior to use. They will not be fully absorbent for up to 10 washes.
You will find that your laundry loads will be a third of the size of your regular laundry loads!