Uses for Babies:
Our ointment is 2 products in 1: It cleans and it nourishes.
It’s a creamy liquid soap with an olive oil base.
Applied with a washcloth, it’s perfect for applying when you change baby’s diaper. No preparation. Easy to use. No need to rinse!
Replace your chemical disposable wipes!
-Protects the diaper area: For use at every diaper change to protect your baby’s skin against wetness and irritants that can cause diaper rash. It’s ideal for use at every diaper change because it contains no medicated ingredients. Cloth diaper compatible.
-Hydrates dry patches of skin, a few drops of this ointment in baby’s bath will moisturize her skin.
-Protects skin in winter - Relieves dry skin and helps control flare ups while rebalancing skin.
-Can be used for your massages, instead of almond oil, which is an allergen.
-Moisturization for problem skin areas like baby’s neck.
-Helps to get rid of cradle cap (Apply and leave overnight. Remove the flakes in the morning with a soft comb).
-Can be used to wash children’s faces. Gentle enough to use on face.
AN ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY ALTERNATIVE TO DISPOSABLE WIPES COMPATIBLE WITH CLOTH DIAPERS NO RISK FOR SENSITIVE SKIN NO CONTRAINDICATIONS
Do not add essential oils to the ointment, as they can cause sensitivities. Coconut oil and shea butter can also cause sensitivities for babies. We advise you test the product before generalized use.
Uses for the Whole Family:
-Showering: Our ointment is a great substitute for liquid soap if you’re in a rush. Your skin will be moisturized without having to take the time to apply cream once out of the shower!
- Moisturizing: Excellent for sensitive, dry, atopic or itchy skin! Our ointment is excellent for moisturizing dry legs, for problem skin areas like hands, feet, elbows, knees and it is gentle enough to use on face. Just a few drops of our ointment in a bath will moisturize your skin.
- Massages: Use our ointment instead of almond oil, which can be sensitizing.
- Make-up remover: Our ointment is an unequalled make-up remover for face, eyes and neck. It will even remove waterproof mascara! If you don’t enjoy the feeling of the remaining layer, apply floral water with a washcloth. Our ointment has shown great results to remove make-up after a costume party, Halloween or a hockey match.
- Hair: Use on dry ends.
- Sunbathing: Use as a lotion.
- Waxing, shaving or tweezing: Our ointment soothes rashes and irritations, and will rid your skin of left-over wax after cold or warm waxing.
- Aftershave for men
- Pregnancy: Helps to improve the appearance of the skin like stretch marks, use our ointment to soften and moisturize your skin. It will work just as well as the expensive creams especially designed for pregnancy, but will cost much less!
- Nursing: Sooth your sensitive nipples in the first days after birthing (but don’t forget to rinse before each nursing session, as baby may not like the ointment’s smell and taste!).
- Post-partum: If you’ve had an episiotomy or other tears, our ointment can help once your scar has formed. Apply locally to soften your scar tissue and ease the pain, which sometimes continues even after the incision has healed. Massaging and softening your scar will help alleviate this discomfort.
- Leather and leatherette: Our ointment can clean, nourish and remove stains, helping to maintain leather and leatherette sofas, car seats and other furniture. Here’s how: - Pour a bit of ointment onto a clean rag. Rub the ointment into the leather, paying special attention to stains. - Don’t rub leatherette too hard, especially if dry, since it’s a coated fabric. - Do not apply to suede (such as buffed or nubuck leather) To remove oiliness after applying the ointment to leatherette furniture, wipe with a clean cloth dampened with warm water.
- Wood furniture: Rub the piece of furniture with the ointment. Let dry. Polish. The ointment will make the piece of furniture waterproof.